Membership in Louisiana ACEP is your connection to our state’s emergency physician network. Members also receive numerous benefits through their dual membership in Louisiana and national ACEP.
To apply online, click the Join Now button.
Louisiana ACEP Dues
Benefits of Membership:
Information and Networking Opportunities
Membership in Louisiana ACEP provides you with numerous opportunities to network with colleagues at local meetings, events and educational sessions. In addition, members have access to our Louisiana ACEP staff and to staff members in our national headquarters in Dallas, Texas, where more than 90 experienced staff members are available to assist you and answer questions.
Membership also gives you access to information developed by 30 ACEP committees and 30 sections of membership, which provide additional networking and communication opportunities in specific areas.
Annals of Emergency Medicine
Members receive Annals, the leading peer-reviewed clinical journal of the specialty. Each issue contains authoritative clinical articles and reports of important new research to help you keep pace with the rapid changes occurring in emergency medicine. The topics in each issue of Annals are as different as the patients you see each day and include:
- Advances in techniques and procedures from original clinical studies
- The latest studies in EMS, pediatric emergency care, toxicology, and injury prevention
- Recent research and their relationship to patient care
- Opinion and debate on the critical issues in emergency medicine
- Information on new pharmaceuticals and medical equipment
This monthly news magazine reports on the current issues facing emergency physicians, as well as important and useful information on practice management areas such as reimbursement and physician wellness.
Emergency Medicine Today
Twice a month, LaACEP members receive an electronic update on the important issues confronting emergency medicine. Available only to members, Emergency Medicine Today is designed to keep you up-to-date on today’s fast-changing health care environment.
- Educational Meetings and Publications
- Clinical Policies/Patient Care Information
- Policy Resource and Education Papers
- Policy Statements
- Practice Management Support